We are currently scoping the market in search of a talented 3D Animation/Motion graphics artist to join our talented, growing team.
We run an established full-service creative agency where you will work across a diverse range of client projects alongside likeminded creatives and developers to help guide you on your journey.
- Excellent talent for storytelling and character animation (basic knowledge of anatomy, how humans and animals move)
- Advanced experience in using 3D Studio Max, Vray, After Effects
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat
- Experience modelling products from scratch / reference imagery and technical drawings as well as working with .STP, CAD, FXB file types.
- A keen eye for textures and materials and the ability to create photorealistic 3D models
- Ability to effectively apply sound design and effects to your projects
- A positive attitude as well as good ‘people skills’
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver projects within tight timeframes
- Be able to positively respond to client and peer feedback
- Good organisation skills and hot on attention to detail
- Interpret briefs directly from clients working with our account management team
- Researching and producing design routes and storyboards for product animations
- Transforming storyboards into animated sequences
- Identify key scenes and sequences to tell the required story
- Research relevant topics and reference points for concept development relating to your projects
- Render high-quality 3D model and animation visuals utilising our in-house render farm
- Manage your project files in a clean and tidy manner ensuring that project files are organised and clearly categorised
- Being aware of deadlines for jobs and actively seek advice and support where needed.
- Be proactive in time management and
- Liaising confidently with clients along with internal staff.