- You’ll be the first point of contact for client accounts, being able to effectively manage projects within the studio / creative department.
- Manage projects from concept to completion working closely with senior team members to ensure they are completed on time and on budget.
- Work closely with internal creative teams to deliver successful creative both for existing clients and potential clients through competitive and qualified pitches.
- Attend meetings with clients to receive briefs for projects, maintain relationships and present concepts for new business.
- Effectively report on accounts and projects.
- Assist with the creation of new business by taking on briefs and creative opportunities, working closely with internal creative staff and client-side key decision makers to bid for new business.
- Progress accounts and project workload for desired accounts by actively seeking opportunities and presenting conceptual ideas to benefit their business.
- Experience in an Account Executive/Manager role with integrated agency experience.
- You will be a calm level-headed problem solver, knowing how to communicate effectively between various design team members, clients and suppliers.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at one time, excellent time management, organisation and attention to detail throughout.
- Solid experience in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat.
- Have a solid working knowledge of print production, web development and animation techniques as well as understand fully the creative process behind projects.
- Have experience working with international corporates and be able to hold your own within a fast pace business environment.
- You will see the potential for progression in accounts and present ideas with substance which will benefit the client and in turn our company.
- Have a commercial mind-set.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and communication abilities, both written and verbally.
- Be confident to seek advice and input from team-members where required.
- You will have a full UK driving licence.
- You will be flexible with a “can do” attitude & have whatever it takes to get the job completed on time, with the highest level of service and quality throughout.
If you wish to apply, please send your CV to [email protected]