We have an excellent opportunity for a business development executive / sales specialist to join a thriving sales team within our experienced full-service creative agency.
Courts Design specialises in creating impactful marketing assets to support our global client base. We are looking for a unique person who wants to play a key role in supporting the growth of our company by generating opportunities through marketing communications and telemarketing.
This office-based role (Head Office in Hartley Wintney) requires a motivated & reliable person with excellent organisational skills, sales experience & a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Full clean driving licence
- Strong IT skills to include MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- New business development (sales) experience
- Predominantly office based with occasional travel to meetings and events (post COVID-19 pandemic)
- Ideally previous experience within a creative marketing agency or an understanding of our industry and project types and processes
- Forward thinker
- Show the utmost discretion and professionalism at all times
- Strong communication skills internally and externally, reporting & assisting Account Managers
- An awareness of the latest General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is desirable.
- Confidence in creating and maintaining relationships with potential clients and opportunities generated.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Manager tools (Salesforce) would be preferred. Alternatively, training will be supplied.
- Working alongside our New Business Development Manager and Directors within the business you will be responsible for following up with potential customers via telephone communication and emails.
- Promoting our services via marketing communications channels (Social Media, Email Marketing, Telemarketing) and following up on potential leads to organise briefing meetings and handovers.
Closing date for applications: 22nd May 2020
CVs can be sent to [email protected]