We are currently scoping the market in search of a Junior Animator/Motion Graphics artist to join our talented, growing team.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an eager entry level animator who is looking to grow their skillset and progress their career within a professional fast paced environment. You will have the opportunities to work with household brands exploring a multitude of industry sectors working alongside likeminded creative individuals to help guide you on your career journey.
Our ideal candidate should be reasonably confident in Adobe Creative Suite (inc After Effects), be English speaking and be available to work Monday-Friday, UK hours (0900-1730).
- Experience in the fundamentals of animation
- Experience in creating storyboards/style frames
- Strong time management
- Organized and structured workflow
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (inc After Effects).
- Working knowledge and experience with MS Office (inc Outlook, Teams)
- Delivering assets and ‘solutions’ to the wider animation team, supporting a variety of animation projects.
- Creating storyboards and style frames for animations which are in production
- Animating for a variety of projects (infographics, visual effects, character animation)
- Being aware of deadlines for jobs
- Liaising confidently with internal staff and clients direct