We design, manufacture, deliver and install events, exhibitions and large format graphics across the UK and Overseas.
We are looking for an enthusiastic junior stand fitter to join our team and learn the trade within the exhibition and event industry. You will liaise closely with our Production Manager to ensure the projects are completed to the highest quality and in accordance with deadlines. We offer competitive rates of pay, increasing with experience.
Our successful candidate should have:
- Excellent attention to detail, with exemplary communication skills, ability to listen and follow instruction but also use their own initiative.
- Ability to deal with high-pressure situations whilst maintaining a professional, measured approach.
- Ability to work in a fast moving environment.
- Ensure Health & Safety is adhered to.
- A full, clean, driving license. Transport will be essential due to location of business.
- A full UK Passport.
- A flexible approach with working hours. We generally work between the hours of 07:00am to 16:30pm, but some weekend work and evenings will be required.
Full UK Driving Licence (Required)
An exciting opportunity to join a growing team in an industry where every project brings something different.
This is a varied and interesting job with our customer events being held worldwide and covering a multitude of events from motor racing to animal health. We are an events production company that design and build bespoke exhibition stands from our premises in Bramley/Tadley with installations Worldwide.
Skills and Experience:
No previous experience is required, just enthusiasm and the ability to learn
Any applicants should be hard working, physically fit and have the ability to work within a team.
We are looking for someone with a positive attitude, excellent attention to detail, a strong customer focus and people who consistently take pride in their workmanship
If you wish to apply, please send your CV to [email protected]