Location: Office – Hartley Wintney
Creativity & passion is key to what we do & is at the heart of our success across a diverse range of client projects & we are looking for likeminded people to work alongside us.
We have an excellent opportunity for a project co-ordinator to join our experienced full-service creative agency.
The ideal applicant would be looking for an opportunity to make their mark within a fast-paced environment, working with a diverse client list across multiple industries including security, travel, animal health and technology. We are looking for a unique person who wants to play a key role in supporting our exhibition team with their projects.
The role requires a self-motivated, dedicated & reliable person with excellent organisational skills & a ‘can-do’ attitude. In addition, this role requires you to have:
- Full clean driving licence
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a project co-ordinator role
- Forward thinking
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be willing to tackle any challenge, manage priorities, time constraints, and meet fluctuating deadlines
- Strong IT skills to include MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Show the utmost discretion and professionalism at all times
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Drive and enthusiasm to succeed and improve
- Confidence in maintaining relationships and working with new clients.
Personal Assistant Support
- Co-ordinate and proactively assist the Managing Director handling and rescheduling diaries, pitch deadlines, studio design projects, pitches.
- Meetings: preparing quotations, presentations for pitches, schedules
- Source supplier quotes, raise purchase order requisitions
Wider Team Support
- In this key role, you’ll provide wide-ranging admin support to the project managers and admin team
- Assisting Project Managers on a variety of projects including monitoring of project milestones to help ensure deadlines are maintained, across projects.
- General administration to support the structure of the project managers deliver on time and to budget
- Coordinating projects – awareness of current and upcoming deadlines, contacting suppliers, collating information, collating for design proposals, pitches, presentations.
In return our company will provide you with a fantastic career opportunity in a supportive environment and the opportunity to grow with the company and become a key member of the team.
Salary negotiable. CVs can be sent to [email protected]