Fixed term Project Manager contract for maternity leave cover, up to 12 months
Location: Office – Hartley Wintney
Creativity & passion is key to what we do & is at the heart of our success across a diverse range of client projects & we are looking for likeminded people to work alongside us.
We have an excellent opportunity for a project manager to cover maternity leave within our experienced full-service creative agency.
We are looking for a unique person who wants to play a key role in supporting our exhibition team with their projects, in a fast-paced environment, working with a diverse client list across multiple industries including security, travel, animal health and technology.
The role requires a self-motivated, dedicated & reliable person with excellent organisational skills & a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Full clean driving licence
- Strong IT skills to include MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Predominantly office based with occasional travel to events
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a project manager role
- Forward thinker
- Be willing to tackle any challenge, manage priorities, time constraints, and meet fluctuating deadlines
- Show the utmost discretion and professionalism at all times
- Understanding of importance of attention to detail & quality of our work
- Strong communication skills, reporting & assisting Account Managers
- Confidence in maintaining relationships and working with clients.
- This person will have an understanding of working in the exhibition industry, & understand technical drawings
- A calm and logical approach in pressurized situations, in face to face meetings, on client calls & on site at events
- Planning of all work from brief to completion of exhibition design which can be under very demanding timelines & budgets
- Optimise workflows to improve efficiency and quality
- Project workflow – the end to end process must be understood – reporting to clients, internal briefing, meeting key deadlines, raising requisitions for ordering services, seeking internal approvals, executions, delivery, etc.
- Co-ordinating priorities and taking responsibility for implementation in alignment with Account Managers
- Frequent communication with workshop facility, creative team and suppliers
- Using the existing software & procedures to reflect the latest information or developments into project management.
Please note this is a fixed term project manager contract for maternity leave cover, up to 12 months
Salary: On Application dependant on experience
Closing date for applications: 24th February 2020
CVs can be sent to [email protected]