Job Title: Senior Developer and Engagement Manager
Full Time – UK Remote / regular travel to Head Office, Hartley Wintney
Courts Design is an established full-service creative agency where you will work across a diverse range of client projects alongside likeminded creatives and developers to help and guide you on your journey.
We are currently scoping the market in search of an enthusiastic Senior Developer & Engagement/Insight Manager with a multitude of skills and techniques in web application development.
Preferably the applicant will be someone looking for that opportunity to make their mark within our fast-paced thriving digital/creative agency.
We are looking for that unique person who wants to bring fresh ideas to the table working directly with key client accounts to deliver impactful, results driven web applications.
Experience – the ideal candidate will:
- Have a history in web development with a ‘can do’ attitude and a hunger to progress into a senior role by developing new service offerings with key clients.
- Have experience in building website/applications from the ground up as well as evolving existing solutions as required by scoping out requirements.
- Be able to work effectively remotely and manage a variety of different tools to report on metrics.
- Have experience in HTML, SASS/CSS, JS, PHP, WordPress CMS, MySQL, Foundation & Bootstrap, React, Github, Zoho CRM, Cognism, IP Fingerprint and various others.
- Have excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; this will include Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop.
- Have an eye for design to suggest and make edits that will improve user experience.
- Have good organisational skills and hot on attention to detail.
- Be able to communicate remotely, proactively, and efficiently with internal team members and clients alike.
- Be able to manage and develop new client requirements as well as work closely with the client services and account management team to build on our service offerings.
- Apply your commercial mindset with a view to progressing key opportunities and projects within existing accounts and generating results for client sites and applications.
- Manage client web projects from the ground up using your skill and expertise to generate engagement and in turn results for the client.
- Develop new skillsets within the team by learning and promoting new technologies and development techniques.
- Pro-actively seek to grow the success of existing client sites by pulling on our internal creative team and data resources.
- Effectively solve problems by proposing development routes and ideas.
- Support existing client websites by working on and advancing company websites to make updates where needed.
- Being aware of deadlines for jobs and actively seek advice and support where needed.
- Be proactive in time management.
- Actively and confidently suggest alternative processes/methods to streamline development.
If you wish to apply or for more information please email [email protected]
Recruitment companies please note all of our vacancies are managed and placed by our recruitment team internally. We do not work with recruitment agencies, we hope that you respect this.