We are currently scoping the market in search of a web developer with skills and experience using WordPress and Umbraco. Preferably the applicant will be someone looking for that opportunity to make their mark within a fast-paced studio environment. We are looking for that unique person who wants to bring fresh ideas to the table and is not afraid to challenge or be challenged.
We run an established full service creative agency where you will work across a diverse range of client projects alongside likeminded creatives and developers to help and guide you on your journey.
- Experience working with the following web technologies is required:
- HTML, SASS/CSS, JS, PHP, WordPress CMS, MySQL, ZURB Foundation, Bootstrap.
- Knowledge of domain name DNS and setting up hosting.
- Experience with Umbraco Cloud CMS would be beneficial but not essential.
- WordPress skills in the following are desired, or a mindset to learn the following WordPress development techniques and plugins:
- ‘Custom Post Types’ to create bespoke content and a flexible CMS.
- Custom Fields’ plugin
- An understanding of SEO and the necessary development techniques required to ensure our clients websites perform as effectively as possible.
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; this will include Adobe XD, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat.
- A positive attitude as well as good ‘people skills’.
- Good organisation skills and hot on attention to detail.
- Effectively solve problems by proposing development routes and ideas.
- Supporting existing website by working on and advancing company websites to make updates where needed.
- Be able to take a supplied wife frame or website design by the creative department and build right through to completion using the latest web technologies.
- Being aware of deadlines for jobs and actively seek advice and support where needed.
- Be proactive in time management and
- Liaising confidently with clients along with internal staff.
If you wish to apply, please send CVs to: [email protected]